Zealous Daytona Beach Lawyer Assists Clients Accused of Crimes
Results-oriented advocate handles criminal defense and bankruptcy cases
Police and prosecutors fight hard to convict people accused of crimes, so if you face criminal charges, you need an accomplished defense lawyer who will fight as hard for your interests. John Gillespie, Attorney at Law is a Daytona Beach advocate with more than 30 years of experience providing exceptional legal representation to clients facing serious challenges in criminal defense and bankruptcy cases. Whether you’ve been charged with a felony or misdemeanor or seek relief from your debt struggles, we will assert your rights effectively and press for a favorable resolution.
Aggressive Florida attorney handles cases in Volusia and Flagler counties
During a free initial consultation, we can advise you on legal matters such as:
- Criminal defense — In criminal defense litigation, our skill and determination give clients the best chance to achieve a dismissal, acquittal or fair plea agreement.
- DUI — If you have been charged with drunk driving, we have a detailed understanding of Florida DUI laws and can challenge the evidence brought against you.
- Bankruptcy — When you cannot overcome debt problems on your own, our firm guides you through bankruptcy proceedings so that you can make a fresh financial start.
- Drug crimes — For cases involving alleged possession, sale or other drug crimes, we provide comprehensive support throughout the legal process.
- Domestic violence — Our firm defends clients in domestic violence matters to help them avoid unjust criminal and civil sanctions.
By giving you the information you need in a clear, honest manner, we help you make smart decisions about crucial concerns.
Contact an experienced Florida criminal defense lawyer for a free initial consultation
John Gillespie, Attorney at Law represents clients throughout Volusia and Flagler counties in criminal defense and bankruptcy proceedings. Please call 386-866-8041 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Daytona Beach office. We take all major credit cards and are able to meet you on weekends and evenings.